• Undertake damage assessments of 10 historical sites in Raqqa.
• Detailed analysis of the damages and summary diagnosis of the Great Mosque of al-Mansur, the City Wall, Al-Hamidi Mosque and Qsar al-Banat.
• Update the database of the German Archaeological Institute about Heritage in Raqqa with information about current risk and damages.
• Undertake additional indicative damage assessments of between 20-30 other buildings to prioritize most urgent actions and define future repair strategies.
• Scientifically certify and deposit all assessments on an open-access digital archive hosted by IMF-CSIC (Digital CSIC)
Documentation files of the historical monuments in Raqqa:
- Example 1
- Example 2